Every child begins the world again….
~Henry David Thoreau



From far away into my heart
~Author unknown

Friday, March 28, 2014

We found it!!

Tonight we found the bing ji ling (ice cream). There is a connection with Karwen's trip that we found hilarious.

Random thoughts:
If you wash dishes with soap and then rinse them with tap water, they are dirty again here. So what is the answer? To put an infrared hungry over the counter.

Anyplace that requires gas masks in the grocery store and hotel halls has some difficulties.

Why would you take a little boys leg braces away right before he meets his family?

Children are the most amazing creatures ever. I cannot imagine the other side of this!

Combination washer dryers that are broken can be very confusing.

3 comments:

  1. Hello to you all. Well, you all have smiles on your faces. That tells me that you
    are doing great. I think of each one of you so much.
    I will be going today to take care of the fish. Have been by your home a couple of times. All is well. Enjoy these special moments but know that we miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! Glad you are all doing well.
    Love from Marlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone. You all look so wonderful. I am so enjoying your trip with you. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete