Every child begins the world again….
~Henry David Thoreau



From far away into my heart
~Author unknown

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Thank You!

Hi everyone, this is Kenley! 
For those of you who may not know me, I am 14 years old and the oldest Cogan child. When we began this journey, I had wanted to help out more than I was able to when we brought Karwen home. The ways that we had thought of for me to help with were to blog some from now on, and also looking for, organizing, and helping apply for grants. 

So, we had been applying for grants left and right, and had almost exhausted our options when, yesterday, we received a wonderful surprise - an amazing grant of $300 from the OATH (Orphans Awaiting Their Homes) Adoption Ministries!!!! We are so very thankful for this incredible gift! It was just enough to cover the last bit of one of the boys' tickets. We are so blessed by the gifts we have received: keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, as well as monetarily. Knowing that people care is the best gift of all!

I am so very exited to be a part of this, and to help keep you up to date! 
More soon,
Kenley

No comments:

Post a Comment